Paragraph 1：Scientists have learned a lot about the kinds of food people need. They
say that there are several kinds of food that people should eat every day. They are: （1）green and yellow vegetables of all kinds；（2） citrus（柑橘）fruits and tomatoes;（3）potatoes and other fruits and vegetables;（4）meat of all kinds，fish and eggs;（5）milk and foods made from milk; (6) bread or cereal（谷类食物），rice is also in this kind of food;（7）butter，or something like butter.
Paragraph 2：People in different places of the world eat different kinds of things. Foods are cooked and eaten in many different kinds of ways. People in different countries eat at different times of the day. In some places people eat once or twice a day; in other countries people eat three or four times a clay. Scientists say that none of the differences is really important. It doesn’t matter whether foods are eaten raw or cooked. It doesn’t matter if a person eats dinner at 4 o’clock in the afternoon or at eleven o’clock at night. The important thing is what you eat every day.
Paragraph 3：There are two problems，then，in feeding the large number of people in the earth. The first is to find some ways to feed the world’s population so that no one is hungry. The second is to make sure that people everywhere have the right kinds of food to make them grow to be strong and healthy.
1.From the first paragraph we know noodles belong to a kind of_______food.
A. vegetable B. fruit
C. meat D. cereal
2.According to the scientists， which of the following groups is the healthiest for your lunch?
A. Chicken，apples，cereal and cabbages.
B. Potatoes，carrots，rice and bread.
C. Oranges，bananas，fish and tomatoes.
D. Beef，pork，fish and milk.
3.People in different countries and different places of the world_________．
A. have the right kinds of food to eat
B. cook their food in the same way
C. have their meals at the same time
D. eat food in different ways
4.Which of the following is NOT true?
A. People in some places don’t have enough food to eat.
B. There are too many people in the world.
C. One of the problems is that no one is hungry.
D. The scientists are trying to make people grow strong and healthy.
5.If there is Paragraph 4，what do you think is going to be talked about?
A. When people eat their lunch
B. What to do with the two problems
C. How to cook food in different ways
D. Why people in different places eat different kinds of food
参考答案1. D 2. A 3. D 4. C 5. B
1. My favorite _D_ is spring. I can fly kites with my friend. (2017，毕节)
A. month B. day C. weekend D. season
2. —Could you give me a few _C_ on how to spend the coming summer holiday?
—OK. Let me see. (2017，宿迁)
A. hobbies B. knowledge
C. suggestions D. information
3. —Mario, your mobile phone is ringing.
—Wait a minute. It's dangerous for us _B_ it while crossing the street. (2017，南充)
A. answering B. to answer
C. answer D. answered
4. —What's the meaning of “One Belt and One Road”？
—Let me _D_ the words in the new dictionary. (2017，孝感)
A. look at B. look for
C. look after D. look up
5. Yesterday Mr. Green went to his hometown and visited the old house _A_ he was born in. (2017，泰安)
A. which B. where C. what D. it
6. —It's hot today, isn't it?
—Yes, it is. Why not _B_ your jacket？(2017，百色)
A. take care B. take off
C. take place D. take after
7. (导学号：22604024)—Why are you so happy, Mr. Wu?
—Because the movie yesterday evening was so _B_ and it made me __. (2017，安顺)
A. moving; moving B. moving; moved
C. moved; moving D. moved; moved
8. As soon as I heard the news that I passed the driving test, I felt _B_ at once. (2017，德州)
A. angry B. relaxed
C. afraid D. nervous
9. —All the students went home _A_ Lin Tao. Why?
—Because he did something wrong and had to wait for his parents to come to school.
A. except B. besides
C. with D. beside
10. The Shaolin Temple is a famous place of interest. It _D_ tons of tourists from both home and abroad every year.
A. increases B. introduces
C. realizes D. receives
Malls are popular for Americans to go to. Some people spend 1 much time at malls that they are called “mall rats”. Mall rats shop until they visit hundreds of stores.
People like malls for many 2 . They feel safe because malls have police stations. Parking is usually 3 , and the temperature inside is always fine. The newest malls have beautiful rest areas with waterfalls and large green trees.
The 4 mall in the United States is the mall of America in Minnesota. It covers 4.2 million square feet. It has 350 stores, eight night clubs, and a large park! There are parking spaces for 12,750 5 . About 750,000 people shop there every week.
The first mall in the United States was built in 1965 in Edina, Minnesota. People love doing all their shopping in 6 place(s). More malls are built around the country. Now malls are like town centers where people come to 7 many things, they shop, of course, they also eat in food courts that have food from all over the world. They see movies at theaters. Some people even get their daily 8 by doing the new sport of “ mall walking.” 9 go to malls to meet friends.
In some malls, people can see a doctor or a dentist and even go to the church. In other words, people can do just about 10 in malls. Now people can actually live in their favorite shopping center.
1. A. too
2. A. reasons
3. A. expensive
4. A. newest
5. A. bikes
6. A. one
7. A. see
8. A. activity
9. A. The other
B. The others
10. A. something
（2）考查名词及语境的理解。reasons：原因， places ：地点、场所， products ：产品， kinds：种类。联系下文，我们觉得安全、可免费停车、室内温度宜人，这些都是人们喜欢逛商业街的原因。故选A。
（3）考查形容词及语境的理解。expensive：昂贵的，difficult ：困难的， free：免费的， quick：迅速的。联系上文，人们喜欢逛商业街是因为那里安全，可免费停车等。故选C。
（4）考查形容词及语境的理解。newest：最新的， largest：最大的，指面积等， tallest ：最高的， biggest：最大的，指形状。根据下文对商业街的占地、商铺、停车场、可容纳人数的介绍可知，这是介绍美国最大的商业街。故应选B。
（5）考查名词及语境的理解。bikes ：自行车， cars：小车， ships ：轮船， buses：公共汽车。根据语境，在商业街停的应该是小车。故选B。
（6）考查数词及语境的理解。根据People love doing all their shopping的描述可推知，人们喜欢在一个地方购买他们所有的商品。故应选A。
（8）考查名词及语境的理解。activity：活动， study：学习， project：计划， exercise：锻炼。根据下文by doing the new sport of “ mall walking.”的描述可知，人们可以在商业街里做他们的日常锻炼。故选D。
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick, you feel painful all over your body, have no energy to work, and the only thing you want to do is lying on the bed. When you are healthy, you can eat well, sleep well, sing and jump happily, do all the things you like to enjoy life.
The ways to keep healthy are different. In the morning, you can get up early, go outside, breathe the fresh air and do physical exercise. Running and fast walking are especially helpful to keep healthy. If you are a busy person and have no special time to do these things, there are still some ways useful for you to keep fit. The easiest way is walking to your office instead of riding a bike or taking a bus.
You also have to take a periodical(定期的) physical examination. Your doctor will know the condition of your body most clearly, and he will give you the most valuable advice to keep fit. You should always try to make yourself happy. If you feel happy, you can eat well, sleep well, and your body is sure to be in an excellent condition.
Health is the most valuable possession(财产) a person expects in his life. Try every way to keep fit. It is my advice to those who want to live a happy life in this beautiful world.
1. When can you have no energy to work according to the passage?
2. What should you do if you have little time to exercise?
3. Why do you have to take a periodical physical examination?
4. What is the most valuable possession in your life?
5. Who will take the writer’s advice?
1. When I am sick.【解析】细节理解题。题干意为：根据文章，你什么时候可能会没有体力去工作？根据第一段第二句“When you are sick, you feel painful all over your body, have no energy to work...”可知答案。
2. Walk to my office instead of riding a bike or taking a bus.【解析】细节理解题。题干意为：如果你几乎没有时间锻炼，你应该做什么？根据第二段最后两句“If you are a busy person and have no special time to do these things, there are still some ways useful for you to keep fit. The easiest way is walking to your office instead of riding a bike or taking a bus.”可知答案。
3. The doctor can know the condition of my body most clearly, and he will give me the most valuable advice to keep fit.【解析】细节理解题。题干意为：你为什么不得不定期做体检？根据第三段前两句“You also have to take a periodical(定期的) physical examination. Your doctor will know the condition of your body most clearly, and he will give you the most valuable advice to keep fit.”可知答案。
4. Health.【解析】细节理解题。题干意为：你生命中最宝贵的财富是什么？根据最后一段第一句“Health is the most valuable possession(财产) a person expects in his life.”可知答案。
5. Those who want to live a happy life in this beautiful world.【解析】细节理解题。题干意为：谁会采纳作者的建议？根据最后一段最后两句“Try every way to keep fit. It is my advice to those who want to live a happy life in this beautiful world.”可知答案。
不同的国家有不同的风俗文化， 在庆祝节日方式上都是不同的。在今天的班会课上， 你班的同学们就“我们该如何看待外国节日对中国的影响”这个话题展开了激烈的辩论。请结合短文内容， 用英语写一篇题为“How Should We Treat Foreign Festivals？”的作文。
1. 要点：1)现在有哪些外来节日？(至少列举3 个);
How Should We Treat Foreign Festivals?
Nowadays, more and more foreign festivals are coming into China, such as Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and April Fool's Day.
Some of them are arousing increasing attention yearly in China. So some people are worried whether these foreign festivals will replace the Chinese traditional festivals.
In my opinion, we should celebrate some meaningful foreign festivals because these festivals help us Chinese know more about the culture of different countries.
I think we should love our own traditional festivals and never give them up. At the same time, why not try to introduce them to foreign countries?