1.本试卷分第I卷和第II卷两部分, 共12页, 满分150分, 考试时间120分钟。考试结束后, 将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
3.第I卷每小题选出答案后, 用2B铅笔涂黑答题卡对应题目的答案标号；如需改动, 用橡皮擦干净后, 再选涂其他答案标号。答案不能答在试题卷上。
4. 第II卷必须用0.5毫米黑色签字笔作答, 答案必须写在答题卡对应题目指定区域内相应位置；如需改动, 先划掉原来答案, 然后再写上新答案。不准使用涂改液、胶带纸、修正带。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。
第I卷 （选择题 共100分）
1. A. Nine o’clock. B. In June. C. On June 11th.
2. A. Thank you. B. Welcome to Beijing. C. I’m from Qingdao.
3. A. They are good friends. B. That’s a good idea. C. Because it’s fun.
4. A. Sure, he’d love to. B. Sorry, I’m busy. C. No, you can’t.
5. A. Yes, I did. B. No, I haven’t. C. Me, neither.
6. What does the boy’s best friend look like?
A B C
7. Which paper cutting did the girl get?
A B C
8. What will happen if the girl doesn’t finish her homework today?
A. The teacher will be angry. B. She will be punished.
C. Both A and B.
9. What does the boy want to be?
A. A teacher. B. A doctor. C. An actor.
10. What are they going to do?
A. Go to hospital. B. Go to school. C. Go home.
11. Where are the two passengers?
A. At a bus stop. B. At a railway station. C. At an airport.
12. Where are they going?
A. Beijing. B. Boston. C. Moscow.
13. According to the conversation, what may the date be?
A. May 1st. B. June 1st. C. October 1st.
14. Whose seat is near the window?
A. The boy’s. B. The girl’s. C. Neither.
15. What do they want to do around 6 pm?
A. Go to sleep. B. Read books. C. Have dinner.
16. Where does Bob’s father come from?
A. China. B. The UK. C. The US.
17. How old was Bob when he started riding horses?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
18. When did Bob join the National Games?
A. Last month. B. Last week. C. Last year.
19. What happened to Bob in the National Games?
A. He fell off the horse. B. He was badly hurt.
C. He was caught up with by others.
20. What is Bob’s plan?
A. Training longer in riding horses.
B. Working harder for the next game.
C. Learning from other horse riders.
21. Song of Youth is such ___________fantastic film that I have seen it twice.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. –Jerry, is that boy with glasses ________ new classmates?
- Yes. Let’s say hello to ____________.
A. our; he B. us; him C. ours; his D. our; him
23. The artist is so ________ that he can make different changing pictures with sand.
A. common B. careless C. creative D. helpful
24. –Confucius Institute (孔子学院) has been set up in many other countries.
- Yes, Chinese is _______ spoken in those countries. I am proud of that as a Chinese.
A. hardly B. widely C. never D. seldom
25. –I want to watch TV the whole day after the long journey.
-You shouldn’t watch TV too much. It’s bad _________ your eyes.
A. on B. in C. for D. with
26. –Which month of the year do you like best?
- July, the _________ month, because summer vacation begin in this month.
A. seven B. six C. seventh D. sixth
27. After years of war, the people in Syria are thirsty for ____________.
A. price B. noise C. peace D. course
28. Emily, you are playing video games again! Study hard, ______ you will fail in the coming
A. then B. so C. and D. or
29. They’ll succeed in working out the problem because they never ____________.
A. wake up B. give up C. look up D. make up
30. – I called you last night, but nobody answered. Where were you then?
- Oh, I ____________ my pet dog in my yard.
A. walked B. was walking C. am walking D. will walk
31. –Tom, __________ the umbrella with you. Look at the dark sky, it’s going to rain.
-Thank you, Dad.
A. take B. wear C. use D. make
32. – Mum, it’s too hot. ________ I swim in the lake?
-No, you ___________. That’s too dangerous!
A. Should; can’t B. Need; mustn’t C. Must; needn’t D. Could; mustn’t
33. –Do you know the man ____________ spoke at the meeting just now?
- No, I don’t know.
A. what B. who C. which D. whose
34. –I always feel nervous the night before the English test.
-______________. I am sure you can make it.
A. Take it easy. B. Good idea.
C. It sounds cool. D. I’m glad to hear that.
35. –Could you tell me_______________?
-Sure. Go down the street, you can find it at the second crossing!
A. where is the supermarket B. where the supermarket is
C. when does the supermarket open D. when the supermarket opens
Do you like playing football? It is so popular among boys nowadays. Johnny, a twelve-year-old boy, 36 likes it very much. He used to 37 it in his room. His parents were very angry and told him several 38 not to play football at home because he could break 39 , but he never listened.
Last Sunday, his 40 went out for a walk and Johnny couldn’t help playing football again. He was enjoying his game in the living room 41 his parents came in and saw him.
“ Oh, my God, Johnny, you know that playing with your ball at home is not 42 . We are very 43 about you and are going to give your ball to another kid. You should obey（遵守）the rules 44 you are at home.” Johnny’s father said.
Johnny felt very sad. He 45 that it was his mistake. He decided to obey the rules later, not only at home, but also at school.
36. A. badly B. wisely C. truly D. carefully
37. A. catch B. play C. leave D. act
38. A. times B. days C. months D. years
39. A. nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
40. A. friends B. parents C. teachers D. classmates
41. A. where B. why C. which D. when
42. A. allowed B. asked C. afforded D. avoided
43. A. disappointed B. pleased C. interested D. relaxed
44. A. because of B. so that C. rather than D. even if
45. A. managed B. remained C. realized D. examined
Clark and Dale were staying in the same room in hospital. Clark was so sick that he could not even move his body. He had to spend all his time lying on his back. Dale could sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon. His bed was next to the room’s only window.
Over time, Clark and Dale became good friends. Every afternoon, Dale would look out of the room’s only window, describing the scenery outside for his friend. He told Clark about the flowers in a park outside the window, the people walking by, the green trees beside the roads-anything that might interest a man.
On morning, when a nurse came only to check the two men, she found that Dale had died in his sleep. As soon as the room seemed tidy again. Clark asked if he could move to the bed next to the window so that he could look out of the window himself. The nurse agreed. Slowly, he could take his first look at the world outside. To his surprise, he could see nothing but a blank wall of another building.
The nurse explained that Dale had been blind. He had never seen anything outside the window at all-but he described beautiful scenes to help his friend better.
46. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1 mean?
A. Clark was too sick to move his body.
B. Although Clark was thick, he was asked to move his body.
C. Clark was sick, so he didn’t want to move his body.
D. Although Clark was sick, he could move his body.
47. Who described the scenery outside for Clark?
A. The doctor. B. The nurse
C. His family. D. His friend Dale.
48. Clark wanted to move to the bed next to the window because ____________.
A. he missed his friend very much B. the bed there was tidier than his
C. he wanted to looks at the world outside D. he felt worse and worse
49. What did Clark find when he took his first look at the world outside?
A. The flower in a park. B. The green trees beside roads.
C. The people walking by. D. A blank wall of another building.
50. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?
A. Dale was blind. B. Dale died in his sleep.
C. Dale tried to help his friend feel better. D. The nurse didn’t know that Dale was blind.
On April 19th, a pottery (陶器) exhibition was held at Wuhan Optical Experimental Valley School. Many pieces of pottery in different sizes were shown at the school. Some were a bit broken, but all of them were beautiful works of art created by the students.
At the end of last year, the school started a project that called on teachers to collect disused or broken pieces of pottery from the countryside. So far, they have collected about 3,000 pieces.
"Pottery used to play an important role in the daily lives of Chinese people." school head Ma Guoxin told the reporter. "By pottery painting, the students can improve themselves in many ways. They can better understand the history of the pottery, put their creativity into the pottery and show the love for life and beauty. "
Students turned the pottery into different works of art .They were all encouraged to paint pictures on the pottery, even though some students didn’t know how to paint. Wang Zixuan, a student from Grade Eight, with little knowledge of painting, painted a beautiful night scenery on a piece of pottery. It was so nice that many students loved it.
Almost every classroom has coloured pieces of pottery. They are either used as flowerpots or pen containers（笔筒）. The school has also set up several art corners to show the pottery. For example, the students have put up some pottery on bookcases outside of a lecture hall（报告厅） It has become an enjoyable place for students to rest and read.
51. On April 19th, a _________ exhibition was held at Wuhan Optical Valley Experiment School.
A. flower B. film C. pottery D. costume
52. According to the passage, ____________ were encouraged to paint the pottery.
A. the students who painted very well
B. the students who got good grades
C. the students who didn’t know how to paint
D. all the students in the school
53. By pottery painting, the students can improve themselves in many ways EXCEPT ________.
A. knowing how to collect pottery
B. better understanding the history of the pottery
C. putting their creativity into the pottery
D. showing the love for life and beauty
54. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. The school has collected about 2,000 pieces of pottery so far.
B. Wang Zixuan was a student from Grade Seven.
C. We can’t find any coloured pottery in their classrooms.
D. The students enjoy resting and reading at the art corners.
55. In which part of a newspaper can we read the passage?
A. Sports news. B. Traditional art.
C. Healthy living. D. Popular music.
Thanks to the ancient Silk Road, the lands of Italy and China have been connected for more than 2,000 years. Tourists from China and every corner of the world come to visit Italy every year. Here are four famous cities of Italy.
Rome is the birth place of science, culture and of course, art in Europe. It is the perfect combination（结合）of the modern and the classical. When one walks around the city, one can see many museums. Of course, Rome is also considered as the fashion（时尚）centre of the world now.
The Rome Coliseum is today considered one wonder（奇迹）of the modern world.
Pisa is a small city. It is famous for the leaning tower of Pisa. If you think that Pisa has only one leaning tower, you may just be wrong. This city has three leaning towers. Home of the famous scientist Galileo, Pisa is also known for its universities because the city is home of some of the most important universities in Europe.
Florence is one of the most important provinces around Italy. Shopping here, you’ll find David, the most famous statue（雕像）of Michelangelo. If you are planning to spend a couple of days in Florence, you likely will not want to lose the opportunity to see and enjoy Arnolfo Tower, it will be open on Sunday and Monday from 9 to 6 pm.(closed in case of rain).
Venice is a city over a hundred islands. You can visit most interesting places of the city by walks or by the famous gondolas. Art exhibitions, film festivals and famous carnival（狂欢节）make Venice a place that can be visited any time of the year.
56. According to the passage, ______ is considered as a fashion center of the world now.
A. Rome B. Pisa C. Florence D. Venice
57. Pisa is also famous for its _____________besides leaning towers.
A. universities B. art exhibitions C. film festivals D. museums
58. We can visit Arnolfo Tower ____________.
A. at 8 am on Sunday B. at 9 am on Tuesday
C. at 9 pm on Saturday D. at 10 am on Monday
59. According to the passage, which one of the following is NOT true?
A. Pisa has three leaning towers.
B. You’ll find David when you go shopping in Florence.
C. You can visit most interesting places of Venice by walks or by bus.
D. Every year, thousands of tourists all over the world come to visit Italy.
60. What is the best title of the passage?
A. Italy and China. B. The ancient Silk Road.
C. All roads lead to Rome. D. Four famous cities of Italy.
Dereck and Beverly are wildlife animal filmmakers（电影制片人）. They have made lots of films about animals and plants.
Their job is to keep and protect the big cats of Africa from damage（伤害）. Beverly also takes photos of the lions and her pictures have appeared in National Geographic magazines.
When they were kids, Dereck was quiet and healthy, he was good at math and science. Beverly had a twin brother. At that time, her brother and she often got their mother into trouble! Beverly was a dancer, an athlete, played the piano (not very well), and was a class leader. Her favourite subject was science and she always got excellent grades in her science exams.
When in the field, their work starts at around 4 am. After drinking a cup of tea, they drive out into a bush（灌木丛）to find their subjects. Sometimes that is a lion pride（群）. Lions are family animals, they usually live in groups of 15 or more. Sometimes that is a single leopard（花豹）. They follow the animals for the day, filming, researching, and collecting facts, information or pictures. They don’t stop working even when they have lunch. They are often back in camp by 8 pm.
When talking about the favourite places to explore, Dereck says, “We live in it!” Beverly thinks being in nature is her favourite. Dereck thinks running or taking a swim in the Okavango swamp（沼泽）-especially swimming close to crocodile（鳄鱼）is great fun, but Beverly says, “Swimming is fun but crazy in these waters.”
61. From the second paragraph, we can know when they were kids,______________.
A. Dereck was outgoing
B. Beverly was quiet and healthy
C. Beverly could play the piano very well
D. Dereck and Beverly were both good at science
62. When Dereck and Beverly are in the field, the right time order（时间顺序）is that they
①drink a cup of tea ②follow the animals ③drive out ④find their subjects
A. ①②③④ B. ①④③② C. ①③④② D. ④①③②
63. How many hours do they usually work every day?
A. Eight. B. Ten. C. Twelve. D. Sixteen.
64. What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. Animals and plants. B. The story of Dereck and Beverly.
C. National Geographic magazines . D. Dereck and Beverly’s childhood.
65. From the passage, we can infer（推断）that ________________.
A. Dereck and Beverly don’t love at all
B. Dereck and Beverly are famous film stars
C. it’s safe to take a swim in the Okavango swamp
D. their work is dangerous sometimes, but they like it
A: Hi, Grace. Lovely weather, isn’t it?
B: Yes, so cool! Let’s go to school together.
A: Sure. What are you going to do after class?
B: I have no idea. (66) _____________________
A: I’ll have a math exam next week. I want to look for some important books and study in the library. (67) _____________________
B: Sure. I’d love to. I need to return some books to the library. (68) ______________
A: Great. We can play badminton after that.
B: That sounds like a good idea. (69) ________________
A: Well, that’s a good question. I haven’t played it for several weeks. (70) _______________
B: OK. Let’s make it. Oh, it’s almost 8:00. Let’s hurry.
A. I think I need more practice.
B. And I can also read some magazines there.
C. Would you like to join us?
D. What about you?
E. What can I do for you?
F. What time do you go to school?
G. Are you good at badminton?
第II卷 （非选择题 共50分）
Have you ever read the book A brief History of Times? It
(71) ___________(write) by Stephen Hawking in 2013.
Stephen Hawking was born on January 8th, 1942, exactly 300 years after the death of Galileo in Oxford, England. At the age of eleven, Stephen went to Oxford University, his father’s old college. After three years, he won a first class honour degree in (72) ______________(nature) science.
In October 1962, Stephen arrived at the University of Cambridge (73) ___________(do) research. He (74) _________(real) enjoyed his time there. Unluckily, Stephen had a bad (75) _____________(ill) shortly after his 21st birthday in 1963 and was given two years to live. Yet he went on (76) ___________(work) hard to become an excellent scientist. Stephen didn’t live by (77) ___________(he), he fell in love with Jane Wilde and they got (78) ___________(marry) in 1965, then they had three (79) ____________(child).
Hawking liked China very much, he had visited China several times. On November 24th, 2017,Hawking (80) ___________(reply) Wang Junkai on his Weibo. He said he was pleased to answer the excellent question from Mr. Wang Junkai.
He once said, “My goal is simple, it is complete understanding of the universe（宇宙）.” Stephen Hawking is regarded as one of the most famous scientists since Einstein. Hawking died on March 14th,2018.
81. The harder you work, the luckier you will become.
82. When she’s at home, she prefers the music that isn’t too loud.
84.我们都应该为保持我们学校干净尽一份力。(play a part in…)
Need a reason to be happy? Then you will be happy to know that March 20th is the International Day of happiness.
The united Nations set up the International Day of happiness in 2012 to remind us that happiness is a basic human goal and right.
It was celebrated for the first time in 2013. On that day, we celebrated hundreds of “ Happy Heroes”– those who did so much to bring happiness to others. They helped the homeless to live a comfortable life and the poor kids to go to school.
The 2014 Day of Happiness actions asked people to share pictures of making them happy. People all over the world showed their favourite pictures on the Internet. “It’s exciting to see so many people sharing photos of what makes them happy.” Joe, a senior high school students from Canada said. The 2015 Day of happiness actions gave attention on relationships. Modern society is leaving more and more people felling lonely. On that day, thousands of people all around the world reached out to make new connections with others. They visited their neighbours, gave calls to the doctors they didn’t know very well, drove the strangers to station for free…
The theme of the 2019 Day of Happiness is “Happier Together”. It encourages people worldwide to focus on what we have in common, rather than what divides us.
86. When is the International Day of Happiness?
87. Why did the United Nations set up the International Day of Happiness?
88. How did Joe feel when he saw many people sharing photos?
89. According to the passage, more and more people are feeling happy in modern society,
90. What is the theme of 2019 Day of Happiness?
即将毕业，请以“My favourite teacher”为题，写一篇英语短文，短文包括以下内容：
My fvourite teacher
It’s time to graduate from junior high school. I’d like to write something about my favourite teacher. ________________________________________________________________________
1-5 ACCBB 6-10 BACBA 11-15 BCABC 16-20 ABCAB
21-25 ADCBC 26-30 CCDBB 31-35 ADBAB 36-40 CBACB
41-45 DAADC 46-50 ADCDD 51-55 CDADB 56-60 AADCD
71. was written 72. natural 73. to do 74. really 75. illness
76. working 77. himself 78. married 79. children 80. replied
83.My father often advise me to read more educational books.
84. We all should play a part in keeping our school clean.
85. It’s very important to learn a foreign language.
86. On March 20th.
87. To remind us that happiness is a basic human goal and right.
89. No, they aren’t.
90. Happier Together.
My fvourite teacher
It’s time to graduate from junior high school. I’d like to write something about my favourite teacher. Of all the teachers, I like my English teacher best. She is a lovely and outgoing girl who loves singing and reading. She is of medium height and has long straight hair.
When I was in Grade Seven, I was so shy that I was afraid to take part in the English competition. She encouraged me not to give up any chance to show myself to others. Thanks to her, I changed my attitude and won the first prize.
I will never forget the wonderful time we were together. Best wishes to her!