第一部分 听力测试（满分 30分）
1.__________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4.__________ 5.__________
B. 情景反应（本題共5 小题，每小题1分，共计 5 分）
6. A. She is my sister. B. Yes，she is. C. She's not
7. A. Here you are. B. No，it isn't. C. It's a car.
8. A. Thanks a lot. B. See you. C. Never mind
9. A. All right. B. That's OK. C. I’ll have a new job.
10. A. Good idea. B. Not bad. C. My pleasure.
C.对话理解（本題共5 小题，每小题2分，共计 10分）
11. What does Erie's father look like?
A. He's short. B. He's tall. C. He's kind.
12，Does the boy like the book?
A. Yes，he does. B. No，he doesn't. C: He buys it.
13. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a park. B. In a museum. C. In a restaurant.
14. Which T—shirt will the man buy?
A. The blue one. B. The black one. C. The white one.
15. How old is Nick?
A. Sixty. B. Six. C. Sixteen.
D.短文理解（本題共5 小题，每小题2分，共计 10分）
16. Which city did Marcus visit in China?
A. Guangzhou. B. Chengdu. C. Xiamen.
17. What did Marcus think of the food?
A. Bad. B. Awful. C. Very nice.
18. Marcus met many ______in China.
A. new friends B. doctors C. workers
19. Many people in the city could speak ______English.
A. much B. a little C. lots of
20. Marcus will try his best to learn ______.
A. cooking B. kung fu C. Chinese
Ⅱ.从B栏中选出与A栏中相匹配的答案（本題共5 小题，每小题2分，共计 10分）
21. Don't be noisy in the reading room! A. Red.
22. What can your pet dog do? B. I have a headache.
23. When is your birthday? C. He can dance.
24. What color is the cup? D. Sorry，I won't.
25. What's wrong with you? E. May 1st.
26. —The photo makes me think of ______ trip to Hangzhou last year.
—Yeah，we had _______ great time there.
A. a；/ B. an；the C. the；the D. the；a
27.–1 don't know how to ______ the old clothes.
—You can give them away to the charity.
A. hand in B. deal with C. take up D. clean up
28. —Why don' the doctors stop ______ lunch?
—Because they are busy a ______ patient.
A. to have；to save B. having: saving C. to have；saving D. having；to save
29. —Look，Cindy. The flowers in our classroom come out in one night.
—That's fantastic! They are beautiful and colorful. They______ nice.
A. smells B. smell C. sounds D. sound
30. Most of the earth's surface_______ by water.
A. is covered B. covers C. is grown D. grows
31. —The song My Country and I is very______ in China.
—Yes. Chinese like to sing this song to show their love of being Chinese.
A. direct B. clear C. popular D. correct
32. Pay no attention to those who laugh at you. What most ______is how you see yourself.
A. drinks B. matters C. cares D. minds
33. My classmate is jumping so far! I______ believe my eyes.
A. shouldn't B. needn't C. mustn't D. can't
34. —I think it's necessary to learn how to work in groups.
—I agree. Sometimes it's even ______than grades.
A. more important B. less important
C. the least important D. can't
35. – What did the shopkeeper say to you?
—She asked me______.
A. when does the shop close B. where did I see the style
C. if I preferred that orange dress D. what else I will buy
Ⅳ.完型填空（本題共10小题，每小题1分，共计 10 分）
My friend Richard went far to work，so he asked me to take care of his yard in the mountains. He worked hard and often kept the yard __36___ without any grass. But I was too lazy to sweep the fallen leaves，and I__37___pluck （拔 ）grass，allowing it to grow rapidly. In the early__38___，in March，the leaves were green and soft. A month later，when the leaves spread quickly，I discovered they were like wild orchids （兰花）in the forest.
As the summer came，the "grass" really flowered. The flowers looked like those forest orchids，__39___ they were yellow，unlike those purple or brown red forest orchids. I picked one flower，then went to find a friend who studied __40___.As soon as my friend saw it he asked me__41___ I picked it. "It's amazing!" He __42___ explained，"This kind of orchid is hard to find. Now it is worth at least 10，000 dollars each."
I told the good news to Richard. He was__43__. After a while he said gently，he saw the orchid in the yard every year，but he thought it was common grass，so he always plucked it. He
said，"If I could__44___，it would flower a few years before." Yes，all of us might miss some rare（ 稀有的）orchids in our own lives. We don't give them the time to flower to prove their value.
Give the "grass" time to flower and give everybody a __45___ to prove his value. Don't pluck a leave of any "grass" or negate （否定）a person rudely and how many "rare orchids " we will get in our lives!
36. A. wild B. clean C. dry D. dirty
37. A. sometimes B. often C. never D. always
38. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
39. A. so B. but C. then D. or
40. A. colors B. rivers C. seasons D. plants
41. A. that B. why C. where D. who
42. A. proudly B. successfully C. carelessly D. excitedly
43. A. worried B. surprised C. scared D. relaxed
44. A. wait B. get C. take D. make
45. A. tree B. yard C. flower D. chance
V.阅读理解（本题共 20 小题，每小题 2分，共计 40 分）
Karen has two kids，a boy and a girl，Dave and Nancy. Both of them are very lovely. And the boy loves his little sister very much because he thinks he must protect her. However，the little girl got a serious illness one day and needed some blood. And the hospital also couldn't find the same type of blood for the girl. But Karen knew both of her kids have the same type of blood. So Karen asked her son，"Would you like to give your blood to your sister?"
Dave agreed at once. After transferring（B）his blood，the boy asked his mother，" Mom，how long can I live from now on?" Karen understood that her son had thought he would die soon after he lost some of his blood. So Karen said to her son，"Don't worry，my son. You won't die if you lose a little blood."
"Really? How long can I live?" the boy asked his mother again. "I think you can live to be 100 years old." smiled his mother. The boy lifted his arms and said happily，"Well，please give half of—my blood to my little sister! Then both of us can live 50 years!"
46.Karen has two lovely kids.
47 The lite girl got a serious illness.
48 Dave didn't want to give blood to his sister.
49. Nancy thought he would die soon after she got some blood.
50. The boy loved his sister very much.
51. Mr. and Mrs. Green with two children have to pay _ to go to the Wild Animal Zoo.
A. ¥ 200 B. ¥ 240 C. ¥ 120 D. ¥ 160
52. If Alice wants to join the school music festival，she should call，
A. 6205612 B. 6201256 C. 6021256 D. 6025612
53. Jack is interested in climbing mountains，he can go to
A. the Wild Animal Zoo B. the Students' Sports Center
C. the Summer Camp D. the Sweet House
54. You can at Sweet House.
A. enjoy an animal show B. go camping
C. make cakes D. play the piano
55. We can make cakes
A. at 3:00 p. m. —3:40 p. m. on Friday
B. at 11:00 a. m. – 11:40 a. m. on Sunday
C. at 12:30 p. m. —3:00 p. m. on Saturday
D. at 12:30 p. m. —3:00 p. m. on Monday
Beijing Opera is one of the Chinese traditional drama art forms and the largest Chinese opera form. Having a history of about 200 years，it is developed from many other drama forma，mostly from the local drama "Huiban". It was especially popular in south China during the 18th century.
Theatrical （喜剧的）art forms in many other countries do not have singing，dancing and spoken parts together in one single drama. An opera singer，for example，neither dances nor speaks on stage；there are no singing or dancing parts in a modern play；in a dance drama，the dancer doesn't speak or sing. Traditional Chinese drama，including Beijing Opera，is a kind of entertainment. It includes spoken parts，singing and dancing.
Beijing Opera has spread to many other places. Mei Lanfang，one of the most famous performers of all，was the first to introduce Beijing Opera to foreigners and made highly successful tours to foreign countries.
"You will doubt and sometimes be a little bored，but you will be interested gradually. You will be strongly attracted to Beijing Opera，even if you know nothing about the drama background." This is how one traveler described his first experience in watching Beijing Opera.
Beijing Opera is China's national opera and it in full of Chinese cultural traditions. Welcome to China and enjoy Beijing Opera!
56. Beijing Opera is_______.
A. unpopular in north China
B. only developed from the local drama "Huiban"
C. a much larger Chinese opera form
D. a Chinese traditional drama art form
57. After watching Beijing Opera for the first time，the traveler felt_______.
A. busy B. nervous C. interested D. uneasy
58. The underlined word "_______it" in the last paragraph means
A. Beijing Opera B. local dramas
C. an opera singer D. a modern play
59. According to the passage，which of the following statements is NOT true?
A. Beijing Opera is a kind of entertainment.
B. An opera singer neither dances nor speaks on stage usually.
C. Only old people are interested in Beijing Opera.
D. Mei Lanfang was the first one to introduce Beijing Opera to foreigners.
60. The main purpose of writing the passage is to
A. ask young people to learn Beijing Opera
B. tell us something about Beijing Opera
C. show why Beijing Opera is popular in Europe
D. introduce everything about foreign Opera
Long ago，as people got older，there was something wrong with their teeth and it would be very painful.__61___
Later people learned that cleaning their teeth was important，but they didn't have toothpaste（牙膏）at that time. __62___
About 100 years ago someone finally created a kind of cream to clean teeth. Not long after that，the toothpaste tube （管子）was invented，so people could press the toothpaste right onto the toothbrush! __63___ The army gave brushes and toothpaste to all the soldiers，and they learned to brush teeth twice a day. At that time toothpaste tubes were made of metal. __64___
Today there are plenty of toothpaste choices；lots of colors and tastes to choose from，and some kinds of toothpaste are made just for children. When you're choosing a kind of toothpaste，make sureit has fluoride （氟化物）. __65___When you brush your teeth，you don't need a lot of toothpaste: just press out a bit.
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题，满分 50 分）
66. This is the t______ time I've been to the Heaven Lake after I came here in 2018 and 2019.
67. To my surprise，Sam made a d_______ to study Chinese medicine in Beijing.
68. We need to e_______ up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean—up.
69. On Mother's Day，my mother was happy because I gave h______ a scarf as a present.
70. The young man has no friends here，so he feels I______.
71. For modern society，the computer is a great______（发明）。。
72. The more you think about others，the more______（有帮助的）you will be.
73. Thank you for giving me the useful______（建议）to learn English.
74. To sit______（舒适地），passengers aren't supposed to eat or drink on the subway.
75. Our school is going to______（修建）a new library next month.
Ⅶ.完成句子（本題共5 小题，每小题2分，共计 10分）
If you never give up when in trouble，you should be______ ______yourself.
Cashless payment has ______the______ of our life and it is really convenient.
78. Ellen has already bought some flowers. （改为否定句）
Ellen______ bought any flowers______
79. Holly's mother made delicious zongzi yesterday. （改为感叹句）
______ ______ zongzi Holly's mother made yesterday!
80. I improved my Chinese a lot with the teachers' help.（就下划线部分提问）
______ ______you improve your Chinese a lot?
A；Peter，how about playing basketball together this afternoon?
B: __81__ I'm busy. Maybe another time.
A: What are you doing?
B；I'm__82__. I must finish it on time.
A: What plan? Is it very important?
B；Yes. It's about __83__.
A: What kind of volunteer work do you do?
B；I help out at the old people's home and I organize some activities.
A: __84__Can I join you?
Ⅸ.短文填空（本题共 10小题，每小题1分，共计 10分）
at egg live kindness have protect another moving as nothing
Scott often goes to supermarket for shopping. One day，he went to shop at the supermarket __86__ usual. While he was looking for a parking space，he saw a goose （鹅 ）standing in the middle of the road. He thought it might be injured，he parked the car and __87__ a look. However，the goose looked angry and tried to drive him away. He could do __88__ but leave.
When Scott finished shopping and walked out of the supermarket，he was surprised __89__ what he saw. The goose was still walking around the parking lot，and there was __90__ goose not far away. A few traffic cones（ 锥形警告路标 ）had been put around it. Scott knew it was a female from its feather. A man from the supermarket told Scott they had done so in order to __91__ "the family". The family? Yes，the female goose was found laying __92__.
A few hours ago，Scott shared this __93__ story on the Inter1net. Indeed，it was just a small thing，but showing the __94__ of human nature. If all of us can__95__ peacefully with animals，we believe that our earth will become better.
良好的习惯让人受益终身。如何培养良好的习惯?请根据以下内容提示，以“How ToDevelop A Good Habit"为题，用英语写一篇短文，可以适当发挥。
第一部分 听力测试(满分 30分)
1、Icanplaythe guitar ，and I wantto jointhemusicclub.
3、Bad luck ,I lose mykey, and I can’t open the door.
5、Lindausuallygetsupat 8:00 in the morning.
B. 答案：6-10 ABACB
9、why are you so happy today?
11、Erie takesafterhis father
12、Thebook《Journeytotheweat》is so interesting，isn’tit？
I like a large bottle of noodles.
15、watchout, Nick, there are many cars running onthe road.
A few months ago, Marcus visited China, he went to Guangzhou , and he really love it. It was his first time to China ,everything is quite different , the food was very nice. Marcus likes it, he met many new friends, everyone was friendly and kind to him. Marcus visited some schools, this was a new experience for him, the pupils worked hard, Marcus thought they enjoyed their lessons, Marcus couldn’t speak Chinese ,but it wasn’t a problem, many people could speak a little
English , Marcus’Chinese friends also help him a lot, Marcus enjoyed himself. Marcus would like to go back some day, and he will try his best to learn Chinese to better communicate with his friends in China.
答案：26-30 DBCBA 31-35 CBDAC
答案：36-40 BCABD 41-45 CDBAD
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,满分 50 分)
答案：66.third 67. decision 68.come 69.her 70.lonely
答案：71.invention 72.helpful 73.advice 74.softly 75.build
答案：76.proudof 77.changedstyle 78.hasn’t yet 79.Whatdelicious 80. Howdid
答案：81.sorry 82.makingplan，83.volunteer84.that’s great 85.Yes
Ⅸ.答案：86.as 87.had 88.nothing 89.at 90.a 91.protect 92.egg
93.funny 94.kindness 95.live