讲 学 时 间
八上 Unit6 Grammar
2． 了解动词不定式在句中作 主语、表语、宾语、后置定语、和疑问词连用等。
1. I often go to the market to watch birds.此处动词不定式to do 在句子中表________. 为了便于理解，可以把to 看成中文“来”/“去”。
2. Take a notebook with you in order to write down what you see. 这句子告诉我们，to do 不定式还可以用_____________来表达，只不过in order to do 比 to do 更加正式。
上面的句子还可以写成：In order to write down what you see, take a notebook with you. 可见“in order to do”还可以既可以放在______也可以放_____（填句中位置）。放句首的话，记得后面加______（填标点）。
3. 完成书本P73 选择
4. 请看例句：In order not to miss the bus, he got up early. 可以看出to do 不定式的否定形式：___________.
1.例句：Our teacher asks us to do homework carefully. 在这个句子中，用到了词组：ask _____
_____ _____sth. 请思考，还有哪些词组有相同用法：即 动词+sb+to do sth的形式。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. 把上一句改成否定句：Our teacher asks us not to do homework carelessly. 可见 ask sb to do sth. 的否定形式：_______________.请写出下列三个常用词组的否定形式：tell sb to do
_______________; advise sb to do ________________.
3. 有些动词后不用to do 形式。比如：My parents let me get up early. 它的形式是 let sb do sth. 请你举出另外哪些动词后也用原形: _______________________________________
1. It's our duty _______ the room every day. A. to clean B. cleaned C. clean D. cleans 2.建造这座立交桥将花费工人们一年多的时间。
It will ________the workers over a year _________ _________ the flyover.
1. Don't forget ______ your homework with you when you come to school.
A. to bring B. bringing C. to take D. taking
2. He found it very difficult _________. A. sleeping B. sleeps C. slept D. to fall asleep
1. Robert often asks us ______ his Chinese, so his Chinese is much better than before.
A. help him B. to help him with C. to help with D. helps him with
2. Mr Li often teaches his friends _____Chinese food. A. cook B. cooksC. to cook D. cooked
1. Meimei likes English very much. She does her best ______ English well.
A. learn B. learning C. to learn D. learns
2. I'm sorry ______ that. A. hears B. hearing C. hear D. to hear
3. The panda is so fat that it can't go through the hole. (改为同义句)
The panda is ______ ______ ______ go through the hole.
1. Would you like something ______? A. drink B. drinking C. to drink D. drinks
2. I have a lot of homework ______. A. do B. doing C. did D. to do
1. We saw him _____the building and go upstairs. A. to enter B. enter C. entering D. entered
2. So much work usually makes him_____very tired. A. to feel B. feels C. feeling D. feel
1. Mr Black asked the man _____the queue.
A. not to jump B. to not jump C. didn't jump D. not jump
2. The old man told the child ______ noisy. A. not be B. not to be C. to not be D. be not
1. —Why didn't you buy some bread on your way home?—Sorry, I forgot _____some money
with me. A. take B. taking C. to take D. took
2. When I was walking in the street I saw a plane _____ over my head.
A. flies B. flying C. flew D. to fly
3. A woman saw it ______ when she was walking past.
A. happen B. happens C. happening D. to happen