??? Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say that their parents don't understand them. They often think their parents are too strict? 1 them. Parents often find 2 difficult to win their children's trust and they seem to 3 how they themselves felt when they were young. For example, young people like to do things without much 4 . It's one of their ways to show that they grow up and they can? 5 any difficult problems. Older people worry more easily. Most of them plan things ahead and don't like their plans to be changed. So when you want your parents to let you do? 6 , you will have better success if you ask before you really start doing it. Young people often make their parents angry by clothes they wear, the music they enjoy and something? 7 . But they don't mean to cause any trouble. They just feel that? 8 this way they can be cut off from the old people's world and they want to make a new culture of their own. And if their parents don't like their music or clothes or their way of speech, the young people feel very sad. Sometimes instead of going out with their parents, they just want to stay at home? 9 and do what they like. If you plan to do something, you'd better win your parents over and get them to understand you. 10 ， your parents will certainly let you do what you want to do.
1. A. on B. with?? C. in
2. A. it?? B. this? C. that
3. A. forgets B. remember? C. forget
4. A. thinking? B. speaking C. reading
5. A. know? B. find C. solve
6. A. anything? B. nothing C. something
7. A. else?? B. more C. old
8. A. by?? B. over? C. in
9. A. sadly? B. alone C. lonely
10. A. However? B. Or C. If so
【解析】【分析】本文讲述了年轻人在和父母待在一起时会感到不舒服，他们以为父母对他们要求严格，不理解他们，父母也认为获得孩子们的信任也很困难的代沟问题。面对这个问题，作者从几个角度给出了建议，比如，年轻人应该在做事之前多请教一下将会拥有更多成功，如果年轻人计划做一些事情，最好先让父母理解自己，搞好沟通，父母一定会支持年轻人的行为的。（1）句意：他们经常认为他们的父母对他们要求很严格。根据句意，结合固定搭配：be strict with,对某人要求严格。故答案为：B.（2）句意：父母也认为获得孩子们的信任也很困难，他们似乎忘记了当他们小时候自己的亲身感受。根据固定句型：find it difficult to do sth.发现做某事是困难的。故答案为：A.（3）父母也认为获得孩子们的信任也很困难,他们似乎忘记了当他们小时候自己的亲身感受。根据并列句中谓语动词的时态一致原则，结合often为一般现在时态的标志，可知此处forget为一般现在时态。故答案为：C.（4）句意：例如，年轻人喜欢不经过太多思考的做事。根据句意，结合下文建议：you will have better success if you ask before you really start doing it.建议年轻人应该在做事之前多请教一下将会拥有更多成功，可知年轻人做事欠缺思考。故答案为：A.（5）句意：向别人展示他们已经长大，并且可以解决任何难题是他们的方式之一。根据固定搭配：solve the problems,解决问题。故答案为:C.（6）句意：所以，当你想要让父母让你做一些事情时，如果你征询一下他们的意见，你将会拥有更多的成功。根据句意，结合不定代词的使用方法：肯定句中使用something，anything使用在否定句和疑问句中。故答案为:C.（7）句意：年轻人很容易因为他们穿的衣服，喜欢的音乐和一些别的事情而惹恼他们的父母。根据固定搭配：something else，else 是个副词，与不定代词或副词（以-one,-body,-thing,-where结尾的词）连用，表示“另外”、“其它”的意思，用于这些词后面。故答案为：A.（8）句意：他们只是觉得,以这种方式,他们可以和老人们的世界切断开来,他们要创造自己的新的文化. 根据句意，结合固定短语：in this way,通过这种方式，使用这种方法。故答案为：C.（9）句意：有时他们根本不想和父母一起出去，只是想独自待在家里，做自己喜欢的事情。根据句意，结合上下文，既然不喜欢和父母出去，那么在家里应该是独自一人。故答案为：B.（10）句意：如果那样，你父母一定会让你做你自己喜欢的事情的。根据句意，结合语境，可知作者建议年轻人应该和父母真诚相对，把自己的想法告诉父母，这是和父母建立良好沟通关系的方法。故答案为：C.
Bike?sharing is a new choice for short journeys in cities. It is good to the __1__ development of the big cities.
A __2__ by a company found that shared bikes started the nation's __3__ for bikes again. Now more and more Chinese people are __4__ bikes instead of cars to make short journeys in cities.
An engineer of that company says that since the __5__ of shared bikes, people have made fewer trips by car. The love for shared bikes is not only among __6__ people, who were born in the 1980s and 1990s, but also among people over sixty.
At weekends, the number of the riders in Shenzhen reaches the __7__ of all cities. On weekdays, the number of people who use shared bikes to travel to work is __8__ in Shanghai.
It is said that bike?sharing will help __9__ the cities' environment. It not only helps solve the traffic problems, but also will help to make more use of __10__ in cities. Take Beijing as an example, if more people choose shared bikes, an area of five Bird's Nest stadiums(体育场) will be saved.
1. A. slow B. healthy C. harmful D. sudden
2. A. rule B. plan C. report D. suggestion
3. A. search B. worry C. preparation D. love
4. A. choosing B. pushing C. repairing D. locking
5. A. end B. start C. control D. fall
6. A. strong B. weak C. old D. young
7. A. top B. side C. corner D. line
8. A. coming over B. putting off C. going up D. giving away
9. A. discover B. separate C. experience D. improve
10. A. air B. time C. space D. money
During these years fashion is more and more popular. Many young students? 1 ??going after fashion. Girls like to wear short skirts or color their hair, and?? 2 ??like to wear long hair. Some of 3 ???try to be more original so that they can?? 4 others' attention(注意).
???? However, another group of students?? 5 ??pay much attention to fashion. They like to go their own?? 6 ?. They don’t wear the clothes in style. They wear what they really like.
?????? Students going after fashion sometimes?? 7 ?look really great, but sometimes may be? 8 . As for me, I think it is crazy? 9 ?after fashion. Everyone has his own style. Why do we go after fashion and finally make people everywhere look the same? I think we should find things that 10 ??ourselves, so we will be ourselves.
1. A. enjoy? B. want? C. practice D. finish
2. A. men B. women C. children D. boys
3. A. them B. their? C. theirs D. they
4. A. find?? B. get???? C. send? D. compare
5. A. often? B. don't? C. no?? D. always
6. A. questions? B. problems? C. thoughts? D. ways
7. A. may? B. must C. need?? D. should
8. A. upset? B. terrible C. ill D. original
9. A. go?? B. to go????? C. and go D. to going
10. A. like? B. surprise C. fit? D. include
（1）A enjoy喜爱?????? B want想要?? C practice练习????? D finish完成?根据句意：许多年轻学生都喜欢追求时尚。故选A
（2）A men男人? B women女人?????? C children孩子????? D boys男孩?根据句意：男孩子喜欢戴长发。故选D
（3）A them他们 B their他们的?????? C theirs他们的????? D they他们，主格?根据句意：他们中的一些更加创新。故选A
（4）A find发现? B get获得????? C send发送??? D compare比较?根据句意：这样他们就能得到他人的注意。get others’ attention得到他人的关注。故选B
（5）A often经常?????? B don’t?不能C no不 D always总是?根据句意：然而，另一组学生没有过多的关注时尚。故选B
（6）A questions问题? B problems问题??? C thoughts想法???? D ways风格?根据句意：他们喜欢走自己的风格。故选D
（7）A may可能? B must必须?? C need需要??? D should应该?根据句意：学生们追求时尚有时候可能看起来很好。故选A
（8）A upset心烦的??? B terrible糟糕的?? C ill 生病的D original新颖的?根据句意：但是有时候可能很糟糕。故选B
（9）根据句意：对作者来说，追求时尚是疯狂的。it is crazy to do做某事是疯狂的?故选B
（10）A like喜欢 B surprise惊奇??? C fit 合适?? D include包括根据句意：作者认为我们应该找到适合自己的事情。故选C
One thorn(刺) of experience is worth many times of warning.
Ralph Wick was seven years old. In most things he was a fine boy, but he would cry from time to time. When he could not have what he wanted, he would __1__ for it. If he was told that it would hurt him, and he could not __2__ it, he would also cry.
One day, he went with his mother into the __3__. The sun shone. The grass was cut. The flowers were starting to come out.
Ralph thought he was, for once, a good boy. A __4__ was on his face. He wished to do as he was told. Ralph helped his mother with the farm work and he was very happy.
“Now you must be tired and __5__， ”said his mother. “Have a good rest here and eat some cookies. I will get a beautiful red rose for you.” So his mother brought the red flower to him. When he saw his mother still had a white rose in her hand, Ralph __6__ it.
“No, my dear, ” said his mother. “See how many thorns it has. You must not touch it, or you would be sure to hurt your __7__. ”When Ralph found that he could not have the white rose, he began to cry, and __8__ took it away. But he was soon very sorry. The thorns hurt his hand. It was so __9__ that he could not use it for some time.
Ralph would never __10__ this. From then on, when he wanted what he should not have, his mother would point to his hand which had been hurt before. He at last learned to do as he was told.
1. A. run B. cry C. plan D. call
2. A. save B. hide C. have D. lose
3. A. park B. garden C. forest D. field
4. A. smile B. sign C. fear D. mark
5. A. lazy B. noisy C. hungry D. sleepy
6. A. waited for B. asked for C. cared for D. thanked for
7. A. arm B. leg C. hand D. foot
8. A. quietly B. proudly C. politely D. suddenly
9. A. helpful B. harmful C. peaceful D. painful
10. A. accept B. refuse C. forget D. remember
BEIJING—The sky is gray and air smells strange. It’s another day of smog.
??? On Saturday, heavy haze（霾）still covered north and east China. Highways were closed and 1 couldn’t take off on time.
The smoggy weather 2 the country’s land from north to south, including Beijing, Hebei, Shandong, and 6 other provinces. People could only see clearly 3 than 50 meters in some areas.
??? Cities 4 ?Shanghai and Nanjing have been covered by the gray sky for the past several days. Many walkers in the street had to wear 5 . In the Lukou airport in Nanjing, more than 60 flights were canceled(取消) on Saturday 6 ?the haze, which also made primary and middle schools and kindergartens stop 7 on Thursday and Friday in Nanjing.
??? The office worker of Environmental Protection said earlier this week that there were several 8 ?reasons behind the widespread haze: unpleasant weather conditions making 9 difficult for smog to disappear, motor vehicle exhaust（尾气）, and coal use for winter heating.
To fight pollution, the Chinese government now plans to clean up the air by cutting coal use, 10 ?some factories, and removing 6 million old cars from the roads.
??? “We must face up to the facts,” said Yan Naiqiang, a professor of environmental science at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. “The treatment of smog will be a long fight. From now on, if we use buses or cars less and do more riding, we believe a clear sky is not a faraway dream.”
1. A. coaches? B. trains C. flights D. double-deckers
2. A. afforded B. affected C. admired D. announced
3. A. less? B. more C. farther D. nearer
4. A. in? B. like C. around D. outside
5. A. hats? B. gloves C. sunglasses D. masks
6. A. besides B. except C. because of D. for
7. A. classes B. rest C. work D. shopping
8. A. mainly? B. mostly C. main D. most
9. A. that? B. this C. one D. it
10. A. close? B. closing C. open D. opening
（3）考查固定词组及语境的理解。在一些地区人们仅能看清50米以内的东西。less than ,少于，不到more than多于，超过。根据句意，故选A。
（10）考查动名词及语境的理解。为了对抗污染,中国政府现在计划清理空气，主要通过减少煤炭使用,关闭一些工厂,和禁止600万旧汽车上路。A关闭，动词原形；B关闭，动名词；C打开，动词原形；D打开，动名词。By doing sth通过做某事，根据句意，故选B，关闭。
When I was in primary school, I fell in love with reading. The books __1__ me to a wonderful world. The more I read, the more I wanted to know. However, my parents __2__ afford so many books. I had to solve the problem myself.
There was a book shop near my home. One day I walked into __3__ shop and picked up a book. I didn't know whether __4__ there without buying any books. __5__ I wasn't noticed, I just read a few pages and then put it back. Luckily, no one noticed me. After that, I went there to read every day. Several days later, while I was reading, the owner came up and asked, “You like reading？” I looked down and replied __6__， “Yes. ” “Don't worry, ” he said with a smile. “You may read books here __7__ you help me clean the shop. ” I felt quite surprised, “Really? It's so kind of you！” I was very happy that I __8__ to read there. From then on, I spent a little time cleaning the shop. After that, I quietly read there. That way, I read lots of books. I became one of __9__ writers in our school. I even won some prizes in writing.
Now studying in high school, I can borrow books __10__ the library. My hobby of reading is kept. It will make a big difference to my life.
1. A. brought B. are bringing C. bring D. have brought
2. A. couldn't B. mustn't C. needn't D. shouldn't
3. A. a B. an C. the D. /
4. A. can I read B. I can read C. could I read D. I could read
5. A. Make sure B. To make sure C. Believe in D. To believe in
6. A. nervous B. nervously C. angry D. angrily
7. A. if B. although C. before D. unless
8. A. will allow B. will be allowed C. allowed D. was allowed
9. A. good B. the best C. poor D. the poorest
10. A. to B. for C. with D. from
Malls are popular for Americans to go to. Some people spend 1 much time at malls that they are called “mall rats”. Mall rats shop until they visit hundreds of stores.
??? People like malls for many 2 . They feel safe because malls have police stations. Parking is usually 3 , and the temperature inside is always fine. The newest malls have beautiful rest areas with waterfalls and large green trees.
??? The 4 mall in the United States is the mall of America in Minnesota. It covers 4.2 million square feet. It has 350 stores, eight night clubs, and a large park! There are parking spaces for 12,750 5 . About 750,000 people shop there every week.
??? The first mall in the United States was built in 1965 in Edina, Minnesota. People love doing all their shopping in 6 place(s). More malls are built around the country. Now malls are like town centers where people come to 7 many things, they shop, of course, they also eat in food courts that have food from all over the world. They see movies at theaters. Some people even get their daily 8 by doing the new sport of “ mall walking.” 9 go to malls to meet friends.
??? In some malls, people can see a doctor or a dentist and even go to the church. In other words, people can do just about 10 in malls. Now people can actually live in their favorite shopping center.
1. A. too? B. very C. quite D. so
2. A. reasons? B. places C. products D. ?kinds
3. A. expensive B. difficult C. free D. quick
4. A. newest? B. largest C. tallest D. biggest
5. A. bikes? B. cars C. ships D. ?buses
6. A. one? B. two C. three D. four
7. A. see B. watch C. do D. buy
8. A. activity B. study C. project D. exercise
9. A. The other? B. The others C. Others D. nothing
10. A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing
（2）考查名词及语境的理解。reasons：原因， places ：地点、场所， products??：产品， kinds：种类。联系下文，我们觉得安全、可免费停车、室内温度宜人，这些都是人们喜欢逛商业街的原因。故选A。
（3）考查形容词及语境的理解。expensive：昂贵的，difficult ：困难的， free：免费的， quick：迅速的。联系上文，人们喜欢逛商业街是因为那里安全，可免费停车等。故选C。
（4）考查形容词及语境的理解。newest：最新的， largest：最大的，指面积等， tallest ：最高的， biggest：最大的，指形状。根据下文对商业街的占地、商铺、停车场、可容纳人数的介绍可知，这是介绍美国最大的商业街。故应选B。
（5）考查名词及语境的理解。bikes???：自行车， cars：小车，? ships ：轮船， buses：公共汽车。根据语境，在商业街停的应该是小车。故选B。
（6）考查数词及语境的理解。根据People love doing all their shopping的描述可推知，人们喜欢在一个地方购买他们所有的商品。故应选A。
（8）考查名词及语境的理解。activity：活动， study：学习，?? project：计划， exercise：锻炼。根据下文by doing the new sport of “ mall walking.”的描述可知，人们可以在商业街里做他们的日常锻炼。故选D。
Andrew was a smart boy. He was interested in different things. He liked doing things in a way that he thought to be clever. But sometimes he made wrong choices.
One day, his father gave him some __1__ and asked him to buy some goldfish. When he got to the market, he found that the killifish looked like small goldfish, and they were much __2__. So he bought some killifish and kept the rest of the money for himself.
When he got home, his father __3__ what Andrew did at once. He put the fish in the tank(鱼缸) without __4__ anything at first. He knew his son didn't buy the right fish. At the same time, he thought his son might have an advantage in marketing(市场营销). And he should __5__ a way to help his son grow well. He had an idea. Then he said to his son, “Andrew, do you know __6__ you have bought? Are they goldfish？” Andrew felt shy and said in a __7__ voice, “Er, no, but... ” His father continued, “Well, I'm glad you know how to __8__ money. I also know you are good at watching things around you. But it's not right to be dishonest. You should do things honestly, __9__ others won't trust you. ” Then he helped Andrew start with some chores(琐事), like buying daily things, managing his own pocket money and helping his uncle in his store. Later, Andrew worked as a salesman. He felt himself strong in marketing and kept working hard at it. Finally, he became a successful __10__.
Several years later, when talking about the key to his success, Andrew said, “Thanks to my father, I got to know myself well and developed in a right way. ”
1. A. paper B. money C. gifts D. flowers
2. A. cheaper B. more expensive C. uglier D. more beautiful
13. A. refused B. forgot C. remembered D. realized
4. A. knowing B. saying C. giving D. tasting
5. A. talk about B. care about C. think of D. hear of
6. A. that B. where C. what D. which
7. A. low B. loud C. good D. bad
8. A. lend B. lose C. save D. raise
9. A. and B. but C. so D. or
10. A. postman B. businessman C. fisherman D. sportsman
Do you know? There is one language 1 in every country in the world. People, young or old, short or tall, thin or fat, use it very often. It is everybody’s second 2 . It is very easy to 3 , though you can't hear it. It is a sign language.
??? When you wave(挥手) to a friend on the street, you are 4 sign language. When you 5 up your hand in class, you are saying, “Please ask me, I think I know the answer,” or “I have some questions to 6 .” When you smile at someone, you mean to be 7 to him. When you put your forefinger(食指) in front of your mouth, you mean, “ 8 quiet, please.” When a policeman wants to 9 cars or buses, he raises his right arm. Sign language is very useful in quiet places or places 10 of noise. It is different from body language.
1. A. ?used B. use C. using D. uses
2. A. ?sign B. action C. ?language D. expression
3. A. ?write B. say C. express D. understand
4. A. ?use B. using C. speak D. speaking
5. A. ?look B. make C. put D. Take
6. A. ?ask B. say C. answer D. tell
7. A. ?friend B. friendly C. kindness D. kindly
8. A. ?Take B. Make C. Is D. Be
9. A. ?say B. catch C. stop D. prevent
10. A. ?full B. none C. made D. some
（1）考查动词及语境的理解。联系下文People, ---use it very often.（人们经常使用它）可知，有一种语言被世界上各个国家使用。故选A。是被动用法。
（2）考查名词及语境的理解。联系上下文There is one language---（有一种语言---）及It is a sign language（是手语）可知，它是我们的第二语言。故应选C。
（3）考查动词及语境的理解。结合下文though you can't hear it.（虽然你听不见），但是它很容易理解。Write：写，say：说，express：表达，understand：理解。根据语境可知应选D。
（5）考查动词短语及语境的理解。句意为：当你在班上举手的时候---。look up：（在词典）查找 ，make up：编造，.put up：举起，take up：占用。根据句意可知，应选C。
（6）考查动词及语境的理解。根据前文 I know the answer（我知道答案）并联系下文I have some questions to ---（我有一些问题要---）可知，应该是有问题要问。故应选A。
（7）考查形容词及语境的理解。根据语境When you smile at someone（你向别人微笑的时候）可知，这是常识，是向别人表达一种友好的信号。be friendly to sb? 固定搭配，“对某人友好”的意思，故应选B。
（10）考查语境的理解。根据语境，当需要安静或者充满吵闹声的时候，手语就很重要了。full： 充满，none：没有，made：制造，some ：一些。故应选A。
Maxime and Lise are a young French couple. They are ready to travel across China from Beijing to Yunnan Province on a tandem bicycle(双人自行车). They have two main purposes and one of them is that they want to encourage green __1__ through it.
Maxime, 26, works helping farmers raise their cows, __2__ his wife Lise, 26, is a teacher. The two also like sharing their travel stories on Facebook.
“We choose a tandem bicycle because it makes it __3__ to communicate with each other about interesting people and things we come across during the journey. __4__， bicycling is healthier. And it's a cheaper and more environment?friendly way of traveling than __5__ cars, motors and so on，” the couple said.
As for the other __6__ of their journey, the two said they wanted to get people's good ideas on topics such as health, economy(经济) and politics. When they were asked __7__ they chose to visit China, they said it was because they often talked about its long history and beauty and how much of the country is competitive(有竞争力的) in the world.
“We know China is a country with a large population and will be the __8__ of the economy around the world in the future. We want to get a better understanding of the country and its people. We __9__ the country，” they said.
The couple will be on their journey to China soon. We hope they can make more people further __10__ China by sharing what they see and hear on the way. Meanwhile, we hope they enjoy their travel in China.
1. A. food B. farming C. travel D. drink
2. A. while B. though C. because D. when
3. A. busier B. easier C. earlier D. harder
4. A. Besides B. Instead C. However D. Especially
5. A. buying B. using C. making D. selling
6. A. order B. result C. purpose D. reason
7. A. how B. why C. when D. where
8. A. leader B. player C. learner D. reader
9. A. need B. miss C. love D. hate
10. A. dream about B. hear about
C. know about D. talk about
Where did you go yesterday? Did you hear music at any of those places? Today most shops and restaurants play music.
Scientists believe that music 1 people's behavior(举止). According to some scientists, the sound of western classical(古典的) music makes people 2 richer. When a restaurant plays classical music, people spend 3 money on food and drinks. When the restaurant plays modern music, people spend less money. With 4 music, people spend even less.
???? Scientists also 5 that loud, fast music makes people eat faster. In fact, people 6 their food faster when the music gets faster. Some restaurants play fast music during their 7 hours. This gets people to eat faster and leave quickly. Restaurants 8 make people spend even less.
???? The 9 time you hear music somewhere, be 10 . It might change the way you do things.
1. A. ?changes B. makes C. tells D. takes
2. A. ?become B. get C. feel D. look
3. A. ?much B. more C. little D. less
4. A. ?no B. much C. any D. some
5. A. ?know B. hope C. realize D. believe
6. A. ?cook B. order C. eat D. make
7. A. ?free B. busy C. happy D. sad
8. A. ?can B. should C. can't D. needn't
9. A. ?first B. second C. next D. last
10. A. ?quiet B. quick C. happy D. careful
（1）考查动词及语境理解。句意：科学家相信音乐改变人们的行为举止。changes 改变；makes制造；tells告诉；takes带走，拿走。根据后文可知此句是说科学家相信音乐改变人们的行为举止，所以选 A。
（2）考查动词及语境理解。句意：根据一些科学家，古典音乐的声音能让人感到更加富裕。become 变成；get 得到，获得； feel 感觉，觉得； look 看。根据句意可知选C。
（3）考查形容词及语境理解。句意：当一间餐馆播放古典音乐时，人们会在食物和饮料上花更多钱。much 许多； more 较多； little 少许；less较少。根据the sound of western classical(古典的) music makes people ___ richer.可知当一间餐馆播放古典音乐时，人们会在食物和饮料上花更多钱。所以选 B。
（4）考查形容词及语境理解。句意：若没有音乐，人们花的钱更少。no没有； much许多； any 任何； some一些。 所以选A。
（5）考查动词及语境理解。句意：科学家也相信大声、节奏快的歌曲让人吃得比较快。know知道；hope 希望； realize认识到； believe相信。根据前面句子Scientists believe that music ___people’s behavior(举止)可知该选 D。
（6）考查动词及语境理解。句意：实际上，人们吃饭的速度随着音乐节奏的增快而变快。cook做饭；order预定； eat 吃；make制作。根据loud, fast music makes people eat faster.可推知此句是说人们吃饭的速度随着音乐节奏的增快而变快，所以选C。
（7）考查形容词及语境理解。句意：有些餐馆在繁忙时间会播放节奏快的音乐。free 空闲的，免费的； busy 繁忙的；happy 高兴的；sad悲伤的。故选 B。
（8）考查情态动词及语境理解。句意：饭馆可能会让人花的钱更少。can 能； should 应该；can’t 不能； needn’t不必。 所以选A。
（9）考查副词及语境理解。句意：你下次在某个地方听到音乐时要小心。first 第一；second 第二； next 下一； last最后。所以选 C。
（10）考查形容词及语境理解。句意：你下次在某个地方听到音乐时要小心。quiet 安静的；quick 迅速的； happy 高兴的；careful小心的。故选 D。
Vincent got up at half past six in the morning. He hurriedly put on his clothes and finished the __1__ prepared by Grandma. His grandparents were the only two people __2__ with him.
As soon as he waved goodbye to them, Vincent __3__ out to the small car park (停车场). Dad's car was already there.
“Good morning, Dad. You are earlier than I expected, ” said Vincent. And he got into the car happily.
“I __4__ you, ” Dad smiled and drove off.
“Me too. __5__ can I live with Mum and you again？” asked Vincent.
“I've told you hundreds of times. Mum will be back in two months. We will live together again then. Mum always loves her __6__ and she wants to take the chance to meet more clients (客户), ” Dad explained, “And her boss told her that she might become the manager. Are you __7__？”
“Not at all. Is work more important than me？” asked Vincent.
“No, of course not. You are the most important to Mum and Dad, __8__ we have to work. You will understand us when you grow up, ” said Dad as he __9__ at the school gate.
Vincent got out of the __10__. Dad drove off, going back to his office.
1. A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. dinner
2. A. working B. climbing C. living D. separating
3. A. kept B. rushed C. pointed D. found
4. A. beat B. ask C. hate D. miss
5. A. Why B. Who C. When D. Where
6. A. housework B. garden C. job D. trousers
7. A. happy B. healthy C. honest D. strict
8. A. or B. because C. after D. but
9. A. moved B. stopped C. met D. shouted
10. A. house B. office C. school D. car
Nowadays more and more Chinese teenagers find life more difficult without their parents. They don't know how to do ? 1 . Because their parents do almost everything for them at home. This is a big problem.
???? Joy is 14 years old. One day her parents went away ?? 2 ??business, so she had to stay at home alone. At first she thought she would be happy ?? 3 ??her parents were not in. She could do everything ? 4 ??she liked. But it was six o'clock in the afternoon, she felt? 5 ?. “Oh, it's time to have supper. Where can I get my food?” she said to herself. Later she found some food in the fridge, but she 6 ??know how to cook. At that moment, she missed her ? 7 ?very much. At last she could only go to the supermarket and 8 ??some food to eat.
???? Many of teenagers are ? 9 ??as Joy. So I think they should learn some basic life skills, like cooking, tidying up their rooms or dressing themselves 10 ?. They shouldn’t depend too much on their parents.
1. A. their homework B. some shopping C. business D. housework (0.65运用)
2. A. in B. at C. on D. with
3. A. so B. because C. but D. until
4. A. that B. who C. where D. when
5. A. hungry B. full C. excited D. bored
6. A. couldn't B. didn't C. might not D. wouldn't
7. A. cousin B. aunt C. brother D. parents
8. A. made B. bought C. gave D. saw
9. A. the same B. difficult C. different D. warm-hearted
10. A. actually B. carelessly C. properly D. slowly
（1）A. their homework他们的作业? B. some shopping购买一些东西 C. business 商业 D. housework 家务??根据句意:他们不知道如何做家务。故选D
（3）A. so所以 B. because因为? C. but但是? D. until直到??根据句意：起初她以为因为爸爸妈妈不在家，她将会很开心。故选B
（5）A. hungry饥饿???? B. full 满的?? C. excited激动的??? D. bored无聊的??根据句意:下午六点多的时候，她感到饿了。故选A
（6）A. couldn’t 不能???? B. didn’t不?? C. might not可能不 D. wouldn’t将不??根据句意：她在冰箱找到一些食物，但是她不知道如何去做。故选B
（7）A. cousin表兄妹?? B. aunt 阿姨??? C. brother兄弟? D. parents父母??根据句意：在那一时刻，她非常想念她的父母。故选D
（8）A. made做???????????? B. bought 买?????????? C. gave给???????? D. saw看见?根据句意：最后她只能去超市，买了一些吃的。故选B
（9）A. the same 同样的???? B. difficult困难的???? C. different不同的??? D. warm-hearted 热心的??根据句意：许多青少年都和乔伊是一样的。故选A
（10）A. actually实际上??? B. carelessly 粗心地?? C. properly恰当地????? D. slowly 慢慢地??根据句意：作者认为他们应该学习一些生活技能，像做饭，整理他们的房间，恰当的打扮他们自己。故选C
The earliest maps were probably drawn in the Middle East. Some of these maps have __1__ and they show us the people at that time thought the earth flat(平的). As time went by, the pictures became more detailed and maps were more __2__ made. Later on, ancient Greeks(希腊人)used their __3__ of math and science to make maps. Greek maps tell us the Greeks knew the world was __4__.
From simple pictures, mapmaking has turned into a science. Maps are made __5__ surveying(勘测)land. In the 1900s, people around the world started to share information to make __6__ maps. With the help of the photographs taken from the sky and space, maps are now more exactly made than ever. __7__ the world is always changing, we will always need new maps.
There are many types of maps, but almost all use __8__ and pictures to describe what a place is like when the map is made. A map usually tells what the pictures __9__ . Some maps may show the whole world. A road map will help you know the __10__ from one place to another. Other maps may use pictures to show the temperature and population in different places.
1. A. disappeared B. survived C. gone D. left
2. A. slowly B. simply C. correctly D. carelessly
3. A. knowledge B. courage C. energy D. challenge
4. A. long B. small C. square D. round
5. A. into B. by C. of D. from
6. A. cleaner B. lighter C. better D. older
7. A. Though B. So C. Unless D. Since
8. A. sounds B. models C. words D. stories
9. A. stand for B. go for C. ask for D. wait for
10. A. weather B. distance C. feature D. culture
One day when I was drinking in a coffee shop, I saw a young woman sitting alone at a table. She was 1 ?a beautiful necklace(项链). There was a fat man at a table not far 2 ?her. He was looking at her 3 ?all the time.
??? Suddenly the lights went out. The coffee house was in 4 . The woman started to shout. She was very 5 . A few minutes later, the lights came on again. The woman was 6 . Her necklace was gone.
??? The manager quickly 7 ?all the doors. He telephoned the police. 8 ?could get out of the coffee house. The police soon came. The police officer 9 ?his men to look for the necklace. They then searched the whole coffee house. But they could 10 ?nothing.
??? The police officer 11 ?the faces of all the people in the coffee house. He saw the fat man and looked at the man 12 . He went up to the man and picked 13 ?the bowl of soup on the table. He then 14 ?the soup into a glass. The necklace fell out. The police caught the man and 15 ?him away. The young woman was happy to get back her necklace.
1. A. wearing B. dressing C. putting on D. having
2. A. by B. to C. beside D. from
3. A. ring B. necklace C. glasses D. watch
4. A. light B. dark C. bright D. white
5. A. happy B. exciting C. afraid D. sad
6. A. crying B. laughing C. smiling D. singing
7. A. opened B. turned off C. closed D. turned on
8. A. Nobody B. Anyone C. Someone D. Everyone
9. A. decided B. hoped C. let D. asked
10. A. look for B. see C. find D. find out
11. A. watched B. saw C. looked up D. looked at
12. A. excitedly B. carefully C. happily D. sadly
13. A. on B. out C. up D. over
14. A. took B. brought C. poured D. threw
15. A. carried B. brought C. got D. took
（1）词意考查题，根据“She was 1 ?a beautiful necklace(项链). ”可知她戴着一串漂亮的项链；A项“wearing”可译为“穿着;磨成;使疲乏;同意”表状态；B项“dressing”可译为“穿着;装饰”表动作；C项“putting on”可译为“穿上”表动作；D项“having”可译为“有，穿上”表动作；而项链戴在她的脖子上表的是状态。故选A。
（2）介词考察题，根据“There was a fat man at a table not far 2 ?her. ”与“far from”固定搭配可知此处应该填from。故选D。
（4）细节考察题，根据“ Suddenly the lights went out. ”可知突然灯灭了，所以现在咖啡馆陷入了黑暗里面；A项“light”可译为“光;发光体;电灯;点火器”；B项“dark”可译为“黑暗;暗色;暗处”；C项“bright”可译为“车头灯;光辉，辉煌”；D项“white”可译为“白色;白种人;空白;白色颜料”。故选B。
（5）细节考察题，根据“The woman started to shout. ”可知这个女士开始尖叫起来，从她的尖叫可以看出来她当时非常生气。故选C。
（6）词意考查题，根据“A few minutes later, the lights came on again. The woman was 6 . Her necklace was gone.”可知过了几分钟之后电来了，这个女士哭了起来，因为她的项链丢了。故选A。
（7）词意考查题，根据“He telephoned the police.”和前文可知这个咖啡馆的老板报警了，所以由常识可知他首先应该把门关了。故选C。
（8）细节考察题，根据“ 8 ?could get out of the coffee house. ”和前文可知咖啡馆的老板第一时间关门了然后报警了，所以没有人出去。故选A。
（9）词意考查题，根据“The police soon came. The police officer 9 ?his men to look for the necklace. ”可知警察很快就来了，然后警官命令了他的部下去找项链；A项“decide”可译为“决定”；B项“hoped”可译为“希望”；C项“let”可译为“允许，任由;让，随;假设;出租”；D项“asked”可译为“询问，要求，请求”。故选D。
（10）细节考察题，根据“They then searched the whole coffee house. But they could 10 ?nothing.”可知他们搜查了整个咖啡馆，后面用但是转折了所以从这里可知他们什么也没有找到。故选C。
（11）词意考查题，根据“ The police officer 11 ?the faces of all the people in the coffee house. ”可知警官注视这咖啡馆里所有人的脸；A项“watched”可译为“注视，注意”；B项“saw”可译为“看见;观看;领会;考虑”；C项“looked up”可译为“查出，兴旺”；D项“looked at”可译为“看，瞧，注意，寻找”。故选A。
（12）词意考查题，根据“He saw the fat man and looked at the man 12 . ”可知他看到那个胖子并且仔细地看着他，A项“excitedly”可译为“兴冲冲;兴奋地，激动地;勃然”；B项“carefully”可译为“仔细地;小心谨慎地;警惕地;周密地”；C项“happily”可译为“快乐地;幸运地，幸福地;巧合地，适当地;”；D项“sadly”可译为“悲哀地;忧愁地;令人遗憾地;不幸地”。故选B。
（13）词意考查题，根据“He went up to the man and picked 13 ?the bowl of soup on the table. ”可知他走到那人面前并且拿起了桌上的汤，A项“pick on”可译为“挑选;招惹; 找茬儿; 责备”；B项“pick out”可译为“挑选;取出;了解;衬托”；C项“pick up”可译为“捡起;接载;学会;逮捕”；D项“pick over”可译为“挑出来;老谈，老想”。故选C。
（14）词意考查题，根据“He then 14 ?the soup into a glass. The necklace fell out. ”可知他把汤倒进了玻璃杯里面，然后项链掉出来了；A项“took”可译为“接受;学习;取得”；B项“brought”可译为“带来;促使;提供”；C项“poured”可译为“倾，倒;涌流;倾泻”；D项“threw”可译为“扔;抛;掷;投”。故选C。
（15）词意考查题，根据“The police caught the man and 15 ?him away.”可知警察带走了那个男的并且带走了他；A项“carry sb away”可译为“使某人失去控制”；B项“bring sb away”可译为“使某人离开”；C项“get sb away”可译为“让某人离开”；D项“take sb away”可译为“带走某人”。故选D。
The Spring Festival is one of the most important festivals in China. During the Festival, Chinese people have many activities. They paste up Spring Festival couplets(春联), greeting the New Year and saying __1__ to the old year. On the first day of the Spring Festival, people __2__， wearing new clothes. Nowadays, children get __3__ pockets from their parents and their relatives by web chat. It is a good time for people to visit relatives and friends. More importantly, the Spring Festival is celebrated not only in China but also in __4___ parts of the world.
The Spring Festival was __5__ in the UK from 1980. Every new year, people also get together and have lots of activities. They sing songs, dance __6__ music, share photos with friends or watch __7__ in the cinema. Additionally, the Spring Festival has become a key time for Chinese living in the US. They __8__ in a large evening party to welcome the traditional new year. The Chinese New Year will be welcomed with three weeks of celebrations across Australia. Thousands of people come to Sydney's Chinatown. They enjoy fireworks(鞭炮) and lion dances. The family dinner on New Year's Eve is an important tradition for Chinese __9__ they were born in Singapore or moved there from China. They usually hold it at __10__ because having it in a restaurant takes away the meaning of the tradition.
1. A. yes B. goodbye C. no D. none
2. A. hang up B. hang back C. hang over D. hang out
3. A. green B. golden C. red D. pink
4. A. other B. others C. another D. the other
5. A. congratulated B. considered C. happened D. celebrated
6. A. on B. in C. to D. of
7. A. programs B. matches C. radios D. movies
8. A. put B. join C. live D. make
9. A. if B. weather C. whether D. unless
10. A. playground B. outdoors C. restaurant D. home
There is good news for the children in the countryside. We will never forget the girl? 1 big eyes. Her big eyes are 2 us her dream: I wish to? 3 ! In China, there are still many girls and boys like? 4 . They want to go to school, but their? 5 are too poor. If the family has two or three children 6 it is harder to pay(付钱) the money for? 7 of them. So the parents often ask? 8 to stay at home, and boys to go to school.
??? Now they needn't the money. From 2006 on, children can go to school for free in some poor places. They don't have to pay for books and other things. Some of them can even get money from the local government(政府 ) to make their life? 9 . Soon, each child in the countryside can go to school for free. All families are very happy with the news. It is ? 10 great.
1. A. with???? B. on???? C. to?????????????? D. in
2. A. saying???? B. telling?????? C. speaking?????? D. talking
3. A. go to work? B. go to bed?? C. go to school?????? D. go home
4. A. him???? B. her??? ??? C. his???????????? D. hers
5. A. cities??? B. cities???? C. houses?????????? D. families
6. A. everyone?? B. both????? C. every???????? D. all
7. A. teachers?? B. girls??? C. boys??????? D. each child
8. A. look up B. turn on? C. worry about?????? D. make sure
9. A. better???? B. shorter???? C. longer??????????? D. worse
10. A. not????? B. never???? C. hardly??????? D. really
（1）A考查介词及语境理解。句意：我们绝不会忘记那位长着大眼睛的女孩。A. with带有，具有；B. on在……上；C. to向，朝，对于；D. in在……里，用……语言。长着，带有：with。故选A。
（2）B考查动词及语境理解。句意：她的大眼睛在告诉我们她的梦想：我要上学。A. saying 说，讲；B. telling? 告诉，讲述；C. speaking说，说话；D. talking说话，谈话。她渴求的眼神是想要告诉人们她的梦想，故选B。
（3）C考查动词短语及语境理解。句意：我想要上学。A. go to work上班；B. go to bed 睡觉；C. go to school上学；D. go home回家。由下文可知，中国有许多像她这样不能上学的孩子。故选C。
（4）B考查代词及语境理解。句意：在中国，还有许多孩子像她一样。A. him 他；B. her她；C. his他的；D. hers她的。指上文中的女孩：她。故选B。
（5）D考查名词及语境理解。句意：他们想上学，但他们家太穷了。A. schools学校；B. cities城市；C. houses房屋；D. families家，家庭。付不起学费，家里穷。故选D。
（6）D考查代词及语境理解。句意：如果家里有两三个孩子，为他们都付学费，难。A. everyone每人，人人，后不能用of结构；B. both两者都；C. every每一，每个，后不跟of结构；D. all所有。孩子多，不确定是两个，B错。故选D。
（7）B考查名词及语境理解。句意：因此，家长让女孩待在家，男孩去上学。A. teachers老师；B. girls女孩；C. boys男孩；D. each child每个小孩。与后句的boys男孩相对，女孩：girls。故选B。
（8）C考查动词短语及语境理解。句意：现在他们不必担心钱了。A. look up仰望；B. turn on打开；C. worry about担忧；D. make sure确信。由下文可知，我国开始实施免费教育，家长不必担心上学的钱了。故选C。
（9）A考查形容词及语境理解。句意：其中有一些人甚至可以从当地政府得到一些钱使他们的生活更好。A. better更好；B. shorter 更短/矮；C. longer更长；D. worse更差。在政府的帮助下，生活变得更好。故选A。
（10）D考查副词及语境理解。句意：真的很棒。A. not不；B. never绝不；C. hardly几乎不；D. really真地，确实。党的惠民政策真的很棒。故选D。
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting them and putting them into our __1__. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know __2__ and when to eat.
Fruit should be eaten on an empty stomach. If you eat fruit like that, it will go straight __3__ the stomach into the intestines(肠道). It will be good to your health and provide you with plenty of __4__ for life activities. Fruit is the most important __5__.
But when you eat two pieces of bread and then some fruit, it is __6__ from doing so. Do you know the reason?
You have probably heard people saying —every time I eat watermelon I burp(打嗝), when I eat a banana I feel like __7__ to the toilet. When the fruit __8__ with other food, it produces gas(气体). That's why you will feel uncomfortable. Actually this will not __9__ if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach.
Eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. When you __10__ want to drink fruit juice, drink only __11__ fruit juice, NOT from the bottles or cans. Don't drink juice that has been __12__ up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients(营养成分) at all. You only get the __13__.
If you have mastered the __14__ way of eating fruits, you have the __15__ of beauty, health, energy, happiness and a long life. Dark circles under the eyes will not appear.
1. A. tables B. plates C. mouths D. boxes
2. A. how B. what C. where D. who
3. A. past B. between C. among D. through
4. A. experience B. energy C. pleasure D. spirit
5. A. course B. discovery C. food D. direction
6. A. prevented B. protected C. prepared D. practiced
7. A. returning B. running C. relaxing D. staying
8. A. fixes B. fills C. mixes D. joins
9. A. check B. spread C. arrive D. happen
10. A. totally B. hardly C. clearly D. really
11. A. expensive B. colorful C. fresh D. medium
12. A. burned B. heated C. set D. kept
13. A. taste B. weight C. shape D. sugar
14. A. successful B. correct C. opposite D. special
15. A. request B. secret C. style D. point
1－15、CADBC ABCDD CBABB
I love fashion (时尚). In the past, I only wore American brands. And in my 1 , the most popular student was always the one who wore the latest pair of Jordans.
??? At that time, I paid 2 attention to Chinese brands like Li-Ning, because l thought they were not in fashion. And I thought that Chinese clothes couldn't be as comfortable as American ones. But later, I found I was 3 . More and more basketball players are wearing Li-Ning shoes. A few pairs of Li-Ning shoes 4 on eBay are even over $ 1, 000!
??? However, in the past, a few China-made products were not so 5 . In 2011, for example, some Chinese toys were found to have heavy metals which were bad for kids' 6 . And in 2012, China's largest provider of milk powder (奶粉) had to recall (召回) 700 tons of milk powder after one child died and more than 50 others had health 7 .
??? Nowadays, the Chinese government and companies have 8 this serious problem. They pay more attention to China-made products. They want to 9 more things as good as American ones. Now some Chinese brands have become stronger in the American market, 10 it's time to change our opinion about China-made products. We should support products that are made in China.
1. A. family B. office C. school D. company
2. A. much B. little C. all D. each
3. A. wrong B. stupid C. right D. smart
4. A. sold B. hid C. made D. borrowed
5. A. expensive B. cheap C. bad D. good
6. A. hobby B. family C. health D. study
7. A. questions B. problems C. advice D. accidents
8. A. improved B. realized C. forgotten D. repeated
9. A. watch B. discover C. invent D. produce
10. A. so B. but C. though D. if
（3）考查形容词辨析及语境理解。句意：但后来，我发现我错了。A.wrong错误的；B.stupid傻的；C.right正确的；D.smart聪明的；根据下文句中More and more basketball players are wearing Li-Ning shoes.可知作者认为中国衣服没有美国的舒适的观点是错误的。根据句意和语境，故答案为A。