21. All of us are looking forward to having blue sky, because the air is heavily polluted around us.
A. a B an C the D. /
22. Jack is a stay-at-home child and his grandparents have to look after .
A it B. him C. them D. they
23. I don’t think Mike will get lost in the forest because he has a good of direction.
A. day B. sense C. time D. position
24. Joe is working harder, so his garden is than any other’s in the city.
A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. the most beautiful D. more beautifully
25. If you can’t go to the party, you should turn down his invitation .
A. widely B. politely C. lately D. badly
26. —You look tired. What happened?
—I a good rest since I got the task.
A. don’t have B. didn’t have C. haven’t had D. won’t have