21. The teenagers had ____ good time in summer camp last week.
A. a B. an C. the
22. There are three ____ and two ____ in the group.
A. Chinese; American B. Chineses; American C. Chinese; Americans
23. He has two kites, one is big, ____ is small.
A. the other B. another C. other
24. Our new school was built on July ____ last year.
A. the sixth B. six C. the six
25. — How nice the fish tastes! Could you tell me who taught you to cook it?
— To be honest, I learned it ____ watching TV.
A. for B. by C. in
26. Running Man is one of ____ TV shows in China.
A. most popular B. the most popular C. more popular
27. ____ a volunteer is so great because we can help those who are in trouble.
A. Being B. Be C. Been
28. “Help ____ to some meat, Mary, ” my aunt said to me.
A. yourself B. yourselves C. themselves
29. He ____ in Yongzhou since seven years ago.
A. works B. worked C. has worked
30. He ____ an empty bottle and put it into the rubbish bag.
A. picked up B. threw away C. looked for
31.My parents ________allow me to play outside _______I finish m homework yesterday.